Organogram of Logistics & Procurement Division
Subordinate offices of Logistics & Procurement Division
- To Support DMP’s organizational goals and objectives.
- To Support operational requirements.
- To Manage the procurement process and the supply chain efficiently and effectively.
- To plan and co-ordinate all activities necessary to achieve desired levels of delivered service and quality at lowest possible cost.
- To offer best service to the members of DMP.
- To fulfill customer demand through efficient resource management.
- To maintain transparency in procurement and distribution.
- To purchase, procure and supply different goods and services as per PPR (2008).
- To select contractors/suppliers as per PPR (2008).
- To prepare the Annual Procurement Plan (APP).
- To prepare budget for meeting up the expenses regarding procurement of ration items, equipments and stationeries, sewing uniform and other expenses.
- To ensure procurement and supply of goods and services demanded by different units of DMP.
- To verify the market price of the procured items effectively.
- To distribute ration items among police personnel, NSI/ACC members and wounded freedom fighters.
- To distribute uniform among police personnel ranked from constable to SI.
- To supply food and medicines for the horses and canine squad.
- To collect arms and ammunitions, gas guns, non control items etc. from IGP reserve store and to supply those among different units of DMP.
- To arrange annual shooting and musketry practice sessions for DMP officers.
- To co-ordinate in different national/social/cultural programs/seminars arranged by DMP/Bangladesh Police.
- To monitor the wireless communication and the issuance/rejection/effectiveness of the wireless sets used by DMP Officers.
- To ensure the co-ordination and management of the DMP phones, BTCL phones, mobile phones, satellite phones, fax communication and wireless communication made by DMP.
- To plan and manage the effective use of IT by DMP and the connection and expansion of the area of IT.
- To respond immediately to customers’ demand regarding repair and maintenance of resources.
- To set up and maintenance of CCTv cameras in different public places of Dhaka city.
- To ensure different types of services demanded by the client(s).
- To ensure right/effective use of resources.